According to public reveals by Times Higher Education (THE), all those who wish to pursue a bright career in Pakistan, they might want to consider Nust greatly as the university makes it to the top 150 universities of the world for young students to study in.
The Under 150 Rankings 2016 ranked all universities that are less than 50 years old and shows what impact their students might make in the future to come as rising stars. The rankings were formulated with respect to international outlooks, teaching and research methodologies, and citations of knowledge and transfer.
THE also released other reports namely the World Reputation Rankings and the World University Rankings but this 4th May’s list contained no Pakistani names irrespective of two universities making it to the World University Rankings 2015-16’ s Sept list. There were 800 universities out of which the Quaid-e-Azam university and NUST took the 501 and 601 positions respectively.
The top 10 best young universities include:
- Ecole Polytecnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
- Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Pohang University of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- University of Konstanz, Germany
- Karlsruhe Institute of Science and Technology, Germany
- Pierre and Marie Curie University, France
- Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Italy